Leadership Team Services
Services for a Better Board, a Better Community
Leadership Team Services’ (LTS) experienced consultants
help dozens of boards and superintendents every year to
identify common goals, set priorities for action, and work
together more cohesively.
Come and hear LTS staff in person at one of these Convention
sessions, then give us a call to see how we can help your
team and district move forward in greater harmony.
Whatever the hot issues are for your leader-
ship team, use the Convention mobile app to
find sessions that focus on your individual
and district’s needs. Find the mobile app at
Bill Rutherford Kay Douglas
Give Us a Listenat Convention
To find out how we can help
in your district, call LTS at
2452, or e-mail
Your District. We Deliver.
Check Out Two Specially-Prepared
• New Board Member Seminar (powered by
• Small School District Seminar*
In Addition to Our Other
Continuing Education Workshops:
• Board Officers’ Open Dialogue
(Board Officers’ Academy)
• Crucial Conversations: How to Get Unstuck
• Governance from All Angles
and Stay in Dialogue
• Dealing with Mavericks, Malcontents,
• Focused Governance: Are We Ready for This?
• Governance from the Heart
• Improving Opportunities for Girls
• Inspiration: Why I Do What I Do!
• Legal and Governance Perspectives on
Meetings and Meeting Preparation
(Board Officers’ Academy)*
• Managing Me: What I Wish I Knew about
• You Thinking What I’m Thinking?
How to Work with a Board
• Superintendents’ and Board Members’ Role
• The Remediation Power Culture, Expectation
• Why School Boards Matter*
*NOTE: These are in-depth sessions (three hours or longer)
David Koempel Orin Moore Phil Gore